Windy City Pulp Stories No.12
Includes 4 newly discovered articles by Edgar Rice Burroughs, plus:
Vintage Articles On and By Edgar Rice Burroughs—
- "Entertainment Is Fiction's Purpose" by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- "The Tarzan Theme" by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- "Romance Isn't Dead" (1938 interview with ERB)
- Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc.
- Meet the Authors: Edgar Rice Burroughs (1941)
- "A Martian Glossary" by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Tarzan the Mighty
- Tarzan, Lord of the Radio Jungle
- Tarzan at MGM
- "Barsoom and Myself" by Leigh Brackett
- Select Verse by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Select ERB Book Reviews.
- Obituary for Edgar Rice Burroughs
Letters to Edgar Rice Burroughs—
- A selection of letters from Thomas Metcalf, editor of All-Story, to ERB
Newly Discovered Writings of Edgar Rice Burroughs—
- "Will Go Gypsying All Summer"
- "Man or Tumblebug"
- "Arms and the Woman"
- "Go To Pershing"
Special Fiction Section—
- "New Stories of Tarzan" by Edgar Rice Burroughs (typeset from its magazine appearance)
- J. Allen St. John: A Short Biography
- An Interview With Artist Greg Hildebrandt
- A Brief Look at Roy Krenkel and His ERB Illustrations
- Rare Syndicated Edgar Rice Burroughs Newspaper Art Gallery
- 2011 Munsey Award Winner Anthony Tollin
- From Pulp to the Silver Screen, 2012 by Ed Hulse
Cover art by Stockton Mulford
A must have for anyone interested in the history of the pulp magazine field and Edgar Rice Burroughs!
|Title:||Windy City Pulp Stories No.12|
|Author:||Tom Roberts (ed.)|
|Price:||$14.95 US / Trade paperback / 146 pp.|
|Add this to your cart:|