Two soldiers-of-fortune lead a string of wild adventures in 1920s China.
More thrilling adventures from the master story tell H. Bedford-Jones!
- Introduction by Tom Roberts
- The Devil’s Hat-Rack—With their lives hanging in the balance, can O’Neill’s fast wits outsmart Governor Wang?
- The Blue Beetle—With an ancient objet d’art, O’Neill and Burket run afoul of the spiteful General Cheng.
- The Death Trap—The diabolically clever General Shao looks to rid the world of two American soldiers of fortune.
- The Master of Dragons—The discovery of an imperiled young woman in Soochang nearly leads O’Neill and Burket to prematurely ascend the dragon.
First book publication
Trade paperback / 106 pages
Cover art by Laurence Herndon.
Multiple Five Star reviews on Amazon.