From the arid desert to the arctic wastes, adventure takes many paths. Journey with master storyteller Murray Leinster as he guides the reader on a series of thrilling exploits in remote locales around the globe.
- Ju-Ju—A novel-length adventure of weird magic on the Dark Continent, reprinted from the legendary Thrill Book.
- The Trail of Blood—Along a jungle route bathed in scarlet did Wellington follow a long path of conquest.
- Tuilagi—Little did Wade know when he sought refuge on this island of beauty how close behind death lurked.
- Jungle Stream—Life was never the same after Hepple and Schmidt steamed the Mariposita up the Amazon.
- Sharks—A man learns that in the South Seas one has to be wary of shark —not only the finned kind, but the human kind as well.
These and fifteen other pulse-pounding tales are collected, many for the first time, in The Trail of Blood.
With an introduction by Garyn G. Roberts, PhD.
- (Introduction) Lost Treasures from a Master: The Early Adventure Fiction of Will F. Jenkins by Garyn Roberts
- The Seventh Bullet
- The Man Who Went Black
- Rose o’Sharon
- Island Honor
- The Red Stone
- The Man Who Didn’t Shoot
- The Trail of Blood
- Jungle Stream
- According to the Directory
- The God Who Carried a Cane
- The Village of the Devil-Devil Drums
- Gun Cargo
- The Boast of Mat Drus
- Borneo Devils
First book publication.
Trade paperback / 364 pages
Cover art by Tom Roberts.