Mystery and mayhem! Sax Rohmer at his unparalleled best.
The leopard couch of eternal memories . . .
The severed hand of a desert sheikh—and its frightful vengeance . . .
An old hag damned to misery, until she can acquire a thousand kisses . . .
The mysterious black cat that knew too much . . .
The vampiric young nobleman who terrorized London . . .
A Christmas house party—with Satan himself as a guest?
These and more thrilling adventures by the incomparable Sax Rohmer await the reader in The Leopard Couch and Other Stories of the Fantastic and Supernatural—including four stories never previously published in the United States!
With an introduction by F. Paul Wilson, Lifetime Achievement Award recipient from the Horror Writers of America
Selected and with editorial notes by Gene Christie.
- Introduction by F. Paul Wilson
- The Leopard Couch
- A House Possessed
- The Haunted Temple
- The Red Eye of Vishnu (first US publication)
- The Hand of the White Sheikh (first US publication)
- The Cardinal’s Stair
- The Tragedies in the Greek Room
- The Valley of the Just
- The Curse of a Thousand Kisses
- Red Mist (first US publication)
- In the Valley of the Sorceress
- That Black Cat (first US publication)
- The Curse of the House of Dhoon
First book publication
Trade paperback / 202 pages
Cover design by Tom Roberts
A Five Star review on Amazon.
“Another instant classic from Black Dog Books.”